Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hello!

I have had so many people request to see what bags I've made and other fun projects, so here it goes! Here is a little history on how Lily Kathryn Designs was founded:

I have been pretty handy with my hands. My mom taught me at a young age to sew, knit and crochet. I absolutely love doing it too! I have knitted and crocheted lots of baby gifts and wedding gifts in the past, but never really sewn anything for anyone. When I was pregnant with my third baby, I wanted a diaper bag that was just what I wanted and original. So, I made a diaper bag. It was awesome. I received great feedback from the nurses in the hospital along with friends and family. Even out shopping, I had been stopped by people asking where I got it! This was exciting for me. During this time, my daughter Lily was diagnosed with Trisomy 18. She lived to be 17 days old and was a blessing sent straight from God. When she was called home, I realized that I wanted to use her name to label my bags and other crafts. So, this is how Lily Kathryn designs came about. Enjoy the pictures! Please leave comments and let me know what you think! I love to hear from you.

With Love,
Season

1 comment:

Unknown said...

May God bless this venture of yours. You are truly a talented woman. I'd be proud of you anyway, even if you weren't. :) With tons of love, Mom