Saturday, January 24, 2009

A new diaper bag!





I know that it has been way too long since I've posted anything on here. I haven't been sitting idle, I just haven't taken the time to blog. I'll try to do better. :) This bag is the one I have decided to make for myself. I love the design, but am unsure of the material so any feed back would be awesome. It actually turned out to be a really big bag. It's not real wide just real tall. I'm not sure if I'll like it, I don't think I'll be able to establish that until baby is here and I have a chance to use it. I have a few other bags I'm going to make to switch things up a bit. I love bags and am always looking for a change, so they will eventually all get used. So stay tuned - I will post them as soon as they are made.

Remember, I need some feedback! Be completely honest! I need constructive criticism to run with. Especially from you mom!

1 comment:

Mattie and Brian said...

Season, I just love this fabric. You did a great job on your new diaper bag.
Mattie